-your hair? faded pink, brown roots, and kinda bleached
-your eyes? Shit brown
-your skin? white. cheeks get red easily.
-your blanket? Currently it's a quilt.
-your razor? Aqua and black.
-your carpet/floor? Light grey.
-your toothpaste? Translucent intense green
-your school mascot? Blue and silver.
-your bf/gf/crush's eyes? brown.
-your journal's background? light blue, kinda victorian.
-the sky, right now? sunrise-ish
-your mother's hair? Brown and grey
-your car/truck? no car yet
-your toothbrush? green
-your shampoo? clear
-your current underwear? blue with bleach spots.
-your pen or pencil of choice? red
-your room? a chinese eartheal orange
-your computer? Silver with a little black.
-your bathroom sink? White
-your pants? faded blue jeans.
-your current makeup? none, i'm not a drag queen just yet
-your mouthwash? the amber kind.
-your computer desk? Wood.
-your IM font? crimson
-your current text? Noir<----Keeping skye's answer because that's way hotter than simply saying black.
-the closest book's cover? ocean blue.
-your fingernails? plain.
-your house/apartment/where you live? Cream
-your favorite? red and black.
-your current drink or food? Water.
-something on your desk? Clear (my water)
-the ceiling? White
-your coat/jacket? it's plaid and has a hood.
-your favorite planet? Venus
-your mom's favorite color? I feel like shit for not knowing. Maybe it's blue.
1. You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
Jesus. I have a feeling he'd have a lot of money.
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt a new name..what would it be?
Princess Consuela Bananahammock
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
4. You wake up as the opposite gender. What's the one thing you wanna do?
fuck as many straight guys as i can.
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
I don't really remember, i never was one for toys.
Usually it was a book or a movie or a cd that i wanted.
7. If you were this question, what would you ask?
What the fuck are you on?
8.The last time you laughed until your stomach hurt:
Last week at taco bell.
vietnam vets, ftw.
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
open water 2.
i have a fear of large bodies of water.
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
god, there are so many.
11. You're sentenced to death and it’s the morning of your execution: what do you want to eat?
ALL THE FUCKING FATTY ASS FOODS I AVOID MOST OF THE TIME THESE DAYS.
12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
Engage in promiscuity. I've definitely had my moments where I've done something slutty, but I've never actually been promiscuous, and so many people are these days.
13. Before you die you want to go to...?
New York, LA, London, Austrailia, All around Europe, San Francisco, Hawaii,
14. What’s the last thing you ate?
A granola bar.
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
16. A drug you'll never try?
Meth, crack, or heroin. I'm up for anything else at least once.
17. If you were an animal, what would you be?
A really bitchy fat cat.
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12, who would it have been?
19. What's something a lot of people don't know about you?
I act kinda tarded sometimes, but i'm actually very smart.
20. First celebrity crush?
In a really, young, mildly hetero "she's very pretty way" - Lauren Ambrose.
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
Syringes full of Euthenasia.
22. Best flavor of runts?
23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)
french toast, bacon, and fried eggs.
( AYGS! AYGS! WHERE'S DUH AYGMAN? OH, BABS, EYE'M STAWRVING!!!)
24. Favorite movie?
5. Hard Candy
2. Sordid Lives
1. Mysterious Skin
25. Worst way to die?
FIRE. I'd kill MYSELF if fire were the only other option.
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
Someone beat severely with a rock on their head.
27. The worst injury you've ever had?
Double sided ingrown toenail.
28. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
29. Sport you hate the most?
30. What state in the US do you want to visit?
New York, California, or Hawaii.
31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
Medicine and Surgery.
32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
Emily Blunt, Toni Colette, Julianne Moore, Meryl Streep, Leslie Jordan, Mary Louise Parker, Elizabeth Perkins, and so many more.
33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?
git r done<---Keeping Skye's answer.
34. What makes an awesome party?
Not being surrounded by people you'd sooner shoot than talk to.
35. What's your favorite material posession?
36. What's something that most consider an insult but you enjoy having said about you?
37. Favorite kind of dog(s)?
38. Favorite carnival food?
All of it.
39. Morning or Night? both
41. Weirdest Ebay purchase?
None so far.
43. Its Saturday at 3am. Where are you?
Sleeping or at Steven's house.
44. Who's your favorite friend/friends to go out with?
Steven, Nick, Titty, Josh,
45. Worst job you've ever had?
Promoting this really retarded drama show in school.
I didn't even go.
46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
The fact that i like to read a lot.
47. Favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms.
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
clay's way by blair mastbaum, the perks of being a wallflower by steven chobsky, anything by augusten burroughs, speak by laurie halse anderson, and so many more.
49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
i don't even fucking know, there are so many.
50. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Yeah 'cause I'd be a draft dodger<----keeping Skye's answer.
Post 13 things you wish you could say to specific people.
1. You're not as cool as you let on like you are.
You're not Jesus cuz you dye your hair 20 times every month.
In fact, by the time you're 30, you'll be bald.
Enjoy your supposed popularity while it lasts.
2. I know we're really good friends, and you're straight, but I have a major crush on you.
3. You're a fucking asshole, and i wonder why the fuck i was ever attracted to you.
You claim to be a good Christian.
Good Christians aren't closet drug addicts and they don't fuck random people in cemetaries.
I can't wait till you self- destruct, yet again.
I'll be sitting in the corner with popcorn and soda.
4. He's just a virus that you caught, and as fun as it may seem like you're having with him now, it'll run its' course, and you'll be cured of him in no time.
5. Why'd you leave him?
He was wonderful and i loved having him in our family.
6. I miss the old you, the one who loved having me around.
Get off those fucking pills, I can't stand the new you.
It's so bad that I'm looking into moving in with my best friend.
I love you, though.
Do you love me?
7. I hate how you hop from friend to friend and leave the other friends who actually liked you behind.
I'll be here, if you want me.
I won't be holding my breath, though.
8. I hate you.
And it may seem like I'm out of the picture, now.
But, I'll be back with a vengance and I will ruin your life.
After what you did to me, you deserve it.
9. You think everyone is your friend, when, everyone hates you.
10. Our whole friendship is built upon lies.
I know if I show you who i truely am, you will never talk to me again.
11. I know you like me.
Make your move already.
12. You enable me to get fatter and fatter.
I'm not gonna throw myself onto a pile of swords if you don't pick up McDonalds.
13. Thank you for being in my close knit circle of friends.
We'll end up being just like the guys on Entourage (or the girls in Sex In The City)
We'll all live happily ever after.
Been a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time since I last posted an entry.
Nothing much is going on, I'm just bored and fixing to go to the mall.
New default pic.
Have a nice night!
celia clutching the jesus juice making a semi funny face. classic.
love that fictional woman.
school started, which has been gay and retarded. they've made us tuck in our shirts and wears belts.
goddamnit, why can't we just go to uniforms, it'd be a whole lot easier and better.
damn, i'm tired.
well, i have to go now.
i'll update more later and this time with my top 20 fav weeds icons.
Well today is my sistuhs birrfday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, yeah niggaz, sorry I aint been on in a long time.
Warped Tour was last Wednesday. It was fun. The only thing I hated was those FUCKING NEO-PUNKS WITH MOWHAWKS STARING ME DOWN!!!! I SWEAR THEY ACTING LIKE I AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN THERE.
THEY ARE NOT JESUS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE MOHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, well enough about that, that just really bugged me.
If you wanna know how it went from a fan girl perspective, go read my sister's ElJay now and you'll find all about it.
I liked it, it was fun, Plain White T's were great.
Didn't stick around for The Academy Is simply cuz I wanted to keep my hearing and my sister would have been MAJORLY FAN-GIRLING OUT.
I met some really cool girl named Jessica.
Other than that, this summer has been boring.
I'll have more later tater.
I got a new cell phone today.
If you want my number, just ask.
Well, other than that, i am just bored off my ass.
CAN'T WAIT TILL WARPED TOUR!!!!!
Oh my holy shit.
The weirdest damn thing happened today.
And It's going to sound weirder than it really was, and you, the reader, is going to be shaking your head wondering what the fuck is going on inside that head of mine.
I was just walking around my living room, when i triped on a shoe in the floor and fell and hit my head on the corner of the bookshelf pretty hard.
It knocked me out for a good 10 minutes, I'd say.
But when I woke up, there was no bleeding, no scar, nothing to prove that this had happened.
I walked over to our entertainment center and looked into a picture.
All I saw was the frame and not the picture.
Same for all the picturs in frames.
It ended quickly and i began to see the pictures.
But I was thinking why that could have happened, why i couldn't see the pictures.
Then it struck me:
It's a metaphor for how i've been acting these past few months.
Always noticing the picture frame, and not even bothering to notice the picture in it.
I can't believe myself.
That whole way of life is changing. Starting now.
I started it and i can quit it, just as simply.